Apricorn – Hardware-based 256-bit encrypted external storage products to companies and organizations that require high-level protection for their data at rest. Since we began in 1983, dozens of award-winning innovations have been developed under the Apricorn brand as well as for a number of leading computer manufacturers on an OEM basis. Apricorn’s unique approach to employing 256-bit encryption is particularly valuable for verticals whose data security practices are regulated (e.g., finance, healthcare, education, and insurance.) And for federal, state, and local governments, Apricorn devices set the standard for data security for both North America and the rest of the world. Since every Apricorn Aegis drive is encrypted and authenticated exclusively by way of its own onboard keypad and internal hardware, there is never any software involvement in these critical security parameters. As such, Apricorn device CSPs are never shared with that device’s host computer. As we continue to create innovations to defend against today’s threats, as well as to anticipate tomorrow’s, rest assured that your secrets are safe with us.
Tranxfer is the fastest, simplest, and most secure way to send files. It can be used over the cloud or integrated into corporate systems (email, CRM, ERP, etc.) offering maximum guarantees for security, auditing, and tractability.
Achieving complete security visibility can be time-consuming, costly and complex. Collecting the right data, aggregating it, normalizing and correlating disparate technologies for a complete view of your security posture isn’t trivial. Discover a new way with AlienVault. Ownership of the built-in data sources and management platform, coupled with unmatched security expertise delivered by the AlienVault Labs team of security experts, provides effective security controls and seamlessly integrated threat intelligence for any environment.
- We reduce the cost and complexity of securing an organization by building all of the essential security capabilities into one complete solution—the AlienVault USM platform.
- AlienVault USM platform puts built-in, essential security controls and threat intelligence into the hands of IT teams with limited resources, accelerating threat detection, response, and regulatory compliance, on day one.
- AlienVault OTX, the world’s first truly open threat intelligence community, enables collaborative defense with open access, collaborative research, seamless integration with USM, and plugin capabilities for other security products. OTX enables everyone in the OTX community to actively collaborate, strengthening their own defenses while helping others do the same.
- We created, and continue to support, the world’s largest open source SIEM project, called OSSIM™
- We continually and automatically update our USM product with AlienVault Labs Threat Intelligence for targeted detection and actionable guidance to effectively respond to the latest threats.
- We conduct and report on groundbreaking security research from our AlienVault Labs, and have become a leading source for up-to-the-minute threat information.
Gate Scanner® treats every file as suspicious, eliminating known, unknown and undetectable threats using technologies that manipulate the contents of files, scanning deeply into embedded elements. The results are files that are disarmed of threats, which can be used safely and securely, in the most sensitive organizations, while maintaining usability. In this “Zero Trust” reality, one must treat every file as suspicious. Gate Scanner® by Sasa Software disarms incoming emails and files before they enter the organization’s network, ensuring that files allowed inside are secure. Known as deep content disarm and reconstruction (D-CDR), Gate Scanner® deconstructs files, inspects for structural abnormalities, runs deep threat scans, and performs structural changes to the files, creating a new, neutralized copy of the original file. The technology eliminates (‘sanitizes’) malicious code that may have been embedded in files, protecting against known, unknown and undetectable threats, while maintaining usability and functionality. Gate Scanner® has been independently verified to block up to 99% of unknown, undetectable threats, including zero-days.
Today’s commercially available anti-phishing cybersecurity solutions only deal with awareness, training and signature based filtering,
inevitably leading to consistent failures with mitigating and remediating reported attacks in a timely manner.
Due to the high risk and high cost of phishing attacks, SOC teams can no longer rely solely on human intelligence as a defense
mechanism, but must also bring in additional aids to help protect the integrity and confidentiality of their companies.
That is where IRONSCALES multi-layered phishing mitigation & remediation solution comes in.
By integrating crowd wisdom with technology we increase the efficiency and machine learning of all your solutions (AV, SandBox,
Firewall, IPS & Spam Filter) through a constant feedback loop built specifically to stop zero day phishing attacks.
IRONSCALES is the only email phishing solution seamless enough to reduce the workload burden on SOC teams by automatically
remediating and analyzing incoming threats, and quarantining and deleting suspected phishing emails in real-time.